Are you looking for a dental associate post to energise your carer progression and enjoyment?
Our private practices are looking for someone who is willing to develop themselves under our guidance and support to provide world class clinical care with the future potential of becoming a partner/shareholding in our practice group.
This role is ideal for any dentist, no matter what your experience, who wishes to improve their progression with a busy private practice, fully mentored clinical support, excellent remuneration, a balanced clinical/work life and a generous clinical development grant worth over £12k to be utilised within the first 2-3 years of starting.
Other benefits include:
- Expected take home pay £120k+ (based on 4-4.5 day week)
- Training grant available worth over £12k
- Private practice with mixed plan and PAYG patients and continually growing
- Explore the potential in becoming a practice partner for long term security and growth
- Significant demand for treatment for restorative dentistry, implants, orthodontics and IV sedation as training progresses
- I/O Scanner
- Hygienist and therapist support to maximise care and efficiency
- In house training and mentoring support including: –
- Implant restoration
- Oral surgery
- Labial and lingual fixed cosmetically focussed orthodontics
- DSD digital treatment planning
- IV sedation
Candidates must have:
- A desire to continually improve their dentistry
- Be willing to be mentored and attend team training events
- Great communication skills to build lasting relationships with patients
- Enjoy a team focussed approach to care